You know when you have a leotard wedgie or stick your thumb through your tights? Thats what this blog is about. All the irritating things clothes can do that make you want to walk around naked!
- Trying to avoid your clothes touching the toilet floor. Bane. Of. My. Life. London is one of my favourite places to travel, but OMG never again shall I wear a jumpsuit while exploring the capital. Sat on the loo, holding your trouser legs up and thinking ‘why is the floor sticky’ is never fun.
- Being able to fit into an 8 in one shop, and just about squeezing into a 14 in another... how?! What measurements do you use?!
- The Leotard Wedgie. Put your hands in the air (like you just don’t care- forever an S Club 7 gal!) and ain’t no top untucking itself. Buuuut, you have a mighty wedgie all day. A compromise? I think not.
- Hat hair. I try to pull of the cute hat look, but always end up with fluffy/ static/ sweaty hair and a silly looking makeup line.
- I love me some Sequins, but can we appreciate the torture of wearing them sometimes? Plus the fact they can’t be washed and fall off everywhere. Scratchy little things.
- Sticking your thumb through your tights. Give me strength. This is enough to ruin my mood all day. I even try and pack a second pair now, just in case!
- When your ripped jeans… rip too much. OK I know this is a mega first world problem and I can hear every over-forty year-old in the country asking me ‘why did you buy ripped jeans then?’. Because they’re cool. OK. They’re not cool, however, when your knee is hanging out of the overly big hole that you busted bending over. Oh and another thing: I get chilly knees!
- Side Zips. Pure evil. I genuinely feel like I’m from a scene from Jaws whenever I do up a side zip. The worst is a side zip under your arm. You have the frustration of trying to get the right angle without popping a shoulder. Then the panic that it could nip my skin at any moment. And I’ll be stuck. Forever. *cue dramatic music*
- When your little toe pops out of your tights. Makes me cringe even thinking about it. (Makes me cringe using the word cringe) Eugh the horribly cold sensation as the rebel toe escapes. Never sure if it’s cold or a lack of blood supply from the tight-tights.
- Someone stepping on the back of your flip-flop. This aggravates me immensely. It goes one of two ways: it breaks the toggle-bit between your toes. Or, it shoots forward in an attempt at freedom and you have to hop after it, humiliated.
Girl Struggles are one of my favourite things to write about. I think it’s because I’m a little bit dopey sometimes, and have experienced the majority of ‘Girl Struggles’ imaginable.
Hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe you even thought ‘same!’ (I hope someone did!) ,