Today’s blog is all about University… in GIF’s.
- When the lecturer reads off of the powerpoint #whyamievenhere
- After I complete deadlines.
- Realising you did the wrong readings.
- Sitting next to ‘that person’ who knows everything and wants to debate everything too.
- Putting the bins out and realising your flat live like animals.
- When you don’t get your essay back for months on end. Like, do you realise how long I slaved away on this, Simon? I pulled an all nighter. I ate an entire tube of pringles.
- When somebody steals your milk. It’s war.
- Washing up after you’ve used every utensil and plate you own. #ignoreit #itwilldisappear
- Going to the gym with your friend.
- When your friends aren’t in, and you’re alone on campus.
- People stealing your chair in a study space.
- Awkward silences in seminars.
- Finally getting a decent grade.
- When all your friends make it to the lecture.
- When the going gets tough, and you miss home.
- Being given the ‘this is the most important year of your life’ speech for the millionth time.
- Giving your friend that look because it’s your song.
- Looking at your bank account after ignoring it for weeks.
- My brain during exam period.
Right now I’m a mixture of exam period, looking at my bank account and being told this year is the most important of my life! I mean, I’ve been told that every year so far (like since year 6)! So I’m also channelling my inner Melissa McCarthy and metaphorically punching this history degree right in the throat. Well attempting to!