Oatly is one of my favourite alternative milks. Being lactose intolerant requires a dairy free diet (surprise, surprise!) and Oatly is made out of (what a day to state the obvious) oats! Swedish Oats to be precise.
Not only is Oatly dairy free, it is a really healthy alternative to your average milk. It has none of the nasty pesticides that are used on oats in the rest of Europe and they have minimal traces of heavy metals, which is typical in your average Swedish oats.
How I use Oatly on a daily basis!
OK, so this is where it gets exciting, Oatly has a heap tonne of varieties and here are just a few:
- Oat Drink: I love this in my standard coffee, or on my cereal first thing in the morning (this is the one I use in the clip!)
- Chocolate Oat Drink: AKA my best friend during exam season. It tastes just like a milkshake and if you warm it up, it tastes just like hot chocolate. Double. Whammy.
- Foamable Barista Oatly: specifically for frothy drinks and really does make a difference.
- Oatly Mocha Latte: the bomb.
- Oatly Creamy Oat: great with puddings or in recipes.
- Oatly Creme Fraiche: again, another great alternative to things that otherwise we dairy-free-peeps would miss out on.
- Oatly Macha Latte: I mean… talk about variety!
Would love to hear if you have or would like to try any of these!